- Refunds or cancellation are not allowed once your booking is confirmed and vouchered.
- Cancellation policies may vary from one booking to another.
- Congress Planners operate/offer the same cancellation policies as our partner hotels which may differ for each booking.
- Congress Planners /Hotel cancellation policies are communicated with each consumer/customer before the confirmation of a hotel reservation is given.
- Where cancellation applies to multiple room bookings the cancellation fees apply for each room booked, whether in one or more hotels.
- Any refunds that are processed to the client via wire transfer or credit card will incur a USD 50 administrative processing fee.
- Unless booked through Congress Planners, we shall not be responsible for your transportation to or from the hotel. Cancellation charges will still apply if you are unable to travel to the hotel due to such circumstances.
- Hotel reservations can be cancelled 8 weeks prior to arrival date, unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation. No refund/cancellation request will be processed after the date expires. You may otherwise specify the need at the time of booking confirmation.
- In the situation of Event/Congress being cancelled, Hotels cancellation policy will be applied.
- For any refunds or cancellation, copy of the voucher and valid evidences will be required to process the requests.
- All requests needs to made in writing at email@example.com
- Address - 115 Bath street Glasgow G2 2SZ
- Location - United Kingdom
- Phone - +44 (0) 20 3289 8760
- Skype - Congress Planners
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Registration Number - 555058